I am so sorry for missing Sundays blog post, I have had a lot of personal stuff go on at the weekend. But I don’t think it’s the time to talk about it properly yet. So let’s talk about our usual Wednesday Treat Day Snacks shall we? Today we have some Spooky Halloween-y biscuits.
Lets get cooking!?!
What you need;
- 250g Butter
- 150g Sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300g Plain Flour
- Icing Pens
What to do;
1) Pre heat your oven to Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl cream together the Butter and Sugar. Once creamed, beat in the Egg Yolk and Vanilla Extract. Then Mix in the Flour.
3) Use your hands to combine the mixture then knead on a lightly floured surface.
4) Wrap in cling film and leave to chill for 30 minutes
5) Once fully chilled, take the mixture and roll out until it is the thickness of a £1 coin. Then using your desired shape cutter, cut until you have no mixture left to cut!
6) Place on a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
7) Once they are completely cooled, time to give them their features and spooky-ness!
As you can probably tell by the pictures, I snapped off some of my little mens arms and legs just to make them a little extra spooky.
Once again, like most of these Wednesday treat recipes, this isn’t the most complicated of things to make, but wow do they taste nice!
Be back on Friday with a Make-Up post guys!