Hi guys, Happy Friday (or Christmas Eve Eve)
Do you have or know little ones who are going to need entertaining tomorrow? Or fancy baking a few treats to take into work for a little Christmas Eve treat? Well I have a super easy and super cute little recipe for you, and it makes these…
So lets get started….
What you will need;
- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 100g Sugar
- 100g Butter (Vitalite if your lactose intolerant)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Icing Pens
- Gingerbread Man Cutter
What to do;
1. Pre heat your oven to Gas mark 4 and line a couple of baking trays with grease proof paper.
2. In a bowl mix together the Flour and the Sugar.
4. Mix in the egg and Vanilla Extract. Don’t worry if you can’t get the mixture to come together with you spoon, I ended up using my fingers to fully combine the mixture
5. On a VERY floured surface roll out your dough to whatever thickness you like.
6. Using your Gingerbread Man Cutter, cut out as many figures as you can and place your baking trays.
7. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Then take out and cool completely on a wire rack/ cooling tray.
8. Once your biscuits are completely cool, now its time to start icing!
Flip your little biscuit men upside down (like in the picture above) and using your white icing draw around the arms (now ears), and draw lines from the waist to the legs to form the antlers. Then draw on eyes and a mouth on the upside down face. And don’t forget his little red nose!!
To add a little extra something to your reindeer’s, why not add a red or brown M&M where his nose is?!
Enjoy baking my lovelies and I hope yous have a great Christmas and I will talk to you soon!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin